The Vice is the newest binding from 22. Incorporating features of the Bombproof Axl, but designed as a resort skiing binding, the Vice provides three pivot positions to dial in to your skiing style and the snow you're on. We've improved on the solid active design of the HammerHead by improving the geometry to come up with the best-skiing binding on the market. If you like the HammerHead, you'll love the Vice.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, one-piece stainless steel toepiece.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.0" or 25mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs per large pair, 3.0 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25 and under, Large for 25.5 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Additional Information