Trim fitting, technical, all around softshell pant created for alpine and rock climbing in three season conditions. Provides stretch and abrasion resistance with thermal performance and protection. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | AR: All-Round.
FULL FEATURE LISTTechnical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Gusseted crotch
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Straight leg
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Seamless instep
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Quick Drying