Made from moisture wicking Torrent™ brushed polyester blend fabric, the Rho LT is a comfortable, warm baselayer for lower output activities in cool temperatures. It offers performance stretch, effective thermal regulation, and has an excellent feel next to the skin. The fabric is treated with Polygiene® odour controlling finish that helps keep it fresh during repeated use and washings. The women’s specific design optimizes the next to skin fit, articulated patterning and gusseted underarms add freedom of movement, flatlock seams minimize irritation, the tall collar seals in warmth, and the deep zip neck opens easily for rapid ventilation.
FULL FEATURE LISTTechnical Features
- Minimal odour retention
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Collar zip for improved venting
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Zip Neck, Insulating, Quick Drying, Wicking