Generalist down hoody made from durable face fabrics and 750 fill grey goose down. Functions as a warm mid layer or standalone piece for cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | AR: All-Round.
FULL FEATURE LISTTechnical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Insulated StormHood™
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating Collection Outlet Deals