These men's outdoor mountain sports shoes ride fast and low to the ground with a mesh-and-synthetic upper for lightweight stability. A GORE-TEX® lining keeps the wet out, shock-absorbing ADIPRENE® cushions the heel, and a TRAXION™ outsole grips slick surfaces.
- Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 9)
- Air mesh and synthetic upper; Breathable mesh lining; Toe and heel caps
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable performance
- Molded sockliner for enhanced comfort and fit; Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- TRAXION™ outsole provides the best grip and agility during fast activities; Super High Traction rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Bought these and have been very happy with them. Have done a bunch of local day hikes in them and am looking to try them out on something a bit longer. The Gore-tex is great, keeps my feet dry if not super warm. Tread on the bottom is real tough and it took a bit for them to break in but they're stable on wet trails and icy sidewalks. I've always loved Adidas so these were a sweet addition to the collection!
Write Your Own Review