The Adidas Terrex Swift Softshell Jacket is a breathable, non-membrane softshell jacket designed for high-energy cold-weather activities, like fast hiking, skate skiing, or bike riding.
The densely woven outer fabric of this softshell allows it to deflect most of the wind, snow, and light rain, while its lack of a solid wind-stopping membrane allows plenty of breathability for good temperature regulation. We would wear it on a late-season hike to a windy lookout, or for a bluebird day of cross-country skiing at the local nordic center.
Feature list from Adidas:
- FORMOTION® ergonomic design follows the natural movement of sport for a better fit and greater comfort in motion
- Front zip pockets; Full zip with stand-up collar
- Ventilation zips for body climate control; Wrist straps for snug fit
- Nano-Tex fabric technology resists stains and odors
- This product is part of the Better Place Program: products built in a sustainable way to make the world a better place
- 91% recycled polyester / 9% elastane double weave
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating