The Alchemy Goods Pike is a medium sized messenger bag made from recycled bicycle inner tubes. It is streamlined and intended for smaller loads compared to other Alchemy Goods messenger bags, and it features an internal divider for a laptop or notebook.
- Durable, water resistant exterior constructed from upcycled inner tubes
- Durable shoulder strap made from upcycled seatbelt
- Waterproof zippered exterior pocket
- Zipper pull made from an upcycled inner tube valve stem
- Internal divider keeps files or laptop secure
- Two internal pockets plus pen slots
- High quality reflective tape for nighttime visibility
- Internal key clip
- 14.5" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 9" (H) (and vertically expandable)
ABOUT ALCHEMY GOODS
While medieval alchemists sought to turn lead into gold, Alchemy Goods strive to turn useless stuff like blown-out inner tubes, old seatbelts and advertising banners into useful stuff like bags and wallets. Another word for this is upcycling. Recycling turns stuff into the same thing over and over again. Upcycling turns something of lesser value into something of greater value. The numbers stiched into the top corner of each Alchemy Goods logo reflect the percentage of upcycled content in each product. If you've got old tubes lying around, ask your local bike shop if they're participating in Alchemy's recycling program.
- Additional Information