Tackle the trail in the shoe built to race the Wasatch 100. With a female-specific design and the toughest trail running features a shoe can offer, The Lone Peak™ was made to promote happy feet for incredible performance. Featuring an innovative, sandwiched StoneGuard™ system, The Lone Peak™ deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride. It's the ultimate trail running shoe made specifically for women.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Ultra Marathons
- Designed to Reduce: Ankle Sprains, Stone Bruising, Overstriding, Forefoot Pain
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, Female-Specific Foot-Shaped Design, NRS – Natural Ride System™
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Stack Height: 22 mm
- Midsole: Two-Layer EVA / AltraBound™
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™
- Insole: Mountain Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry, Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams
- Lacing Structure: Asymmetrical
- Other Features: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, TrailRudder™, Gusseted Tongue, Vegan Friendly, Natural Ride System
- Additional Information