Unleash yourself into the wild and run free with the new Lone Peak 2.0™. Unlike traditional trail shoes, the Lone Peak's FootShape™ toe box lets your toes relax and spread out naturally for more stability and cozy comfort throughout long trail runs. Sandwiched StoneGuard™ protects your feet from the rocks and other debris for a silky smooth ride. The TrailClaw™ outsole includes ascent lugs on the front and inside with descent lugs on the outside and rear to help you conquer any trail condition. Gaiter Trap™ technology provides a hook-and-loop tab on the back of the shoe for quick, strapless trail gaiter attachment. Freedom is just around the bend in the Lone Peak 2.0.
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Traction, Comfort, Trail Protection
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 26 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh, Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Female-Specific Design, Natural Ride System, Trail Rudder, GaiterTrap™ Technology
- Additional Information