Introducing the Paradigm 1.5™—the only max-cushioned, Zero Drop™ neutral shoe with a FootShape™ toe box. It's the ideal shoe for runners seeking lightweight, max protection that encourages low-impact form. The impressive Zero Drop™ platform features super lightweight, dual-layer EVA foam and an A-Bound™ top layer for a relaxed and protected foot strike. Additional flare on the medial side of the shoe acts as a guidance rail to keep your feet stable when they get tired. The FootShape™ toe box creates an incredibly cozy slip-on feel and superior in-run comfort by letting your toes relax and spread out naturally. Don't sacrifice cushioning for less weight—have both with the new Paradigm 1.5.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Cushioning: Max
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Trail Running, Ultramarathons, Walking
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 34 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod™ Technology
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Additional Information