The Provision 2.5™ is a moderate stability shoe built for runners that want to improve their form without losing the supportive features of a traditional stability shoe. Innovative Stability Wedge and Stabilipod™ technologies prevent excess pronation and assist those with falling arches. The FootShape™ toe box and cushioned Zero Drop™ platform combine to place your foot in a natural position for more comfort, stability, and speed. Recycled A-Bound™ cushioning delivers responsive energy return, acting as a bouncy ball when it hits the ground.
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Super lightweight EVA Foam combines with Altra's energy-return compound to protect the feet at impact and adds a spring to each step.
- This built-in full-length wedge slopes down from the medial to lateral sides of the foot to provide extra support for those who need it.
- Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants.
- Weight: 9.8 oz./278 g.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Walking, Light Trail Running, Cross Training
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Assist Fallen Arches, Excessive Pronation
- Platform: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer, Stabilipod™ Technology, Varus Stability Wedge Technology
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole with Stabilipod™ Technology
- Insole: 5mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System