The Provision 2.5™ is a moderate stability shoe built for runners that want to improve their form without losing the supportive features of a traditional stability shoe. Innovative Stability Wedge and Stabilipod™ technologies prevent excess pronation and assist those with falling arches. The FootShape™ toe box and cushioned Zero Drop™ platform combine to place your foot in a natural position for more comfort, stability, and speed. Recycled A-Bound™ cushioning delivers responsive energy return, acting as a bouncy ball when it hits the ground.WHAT’S NEW IN 2016:
- Stabilipod Stability System™
- Built-In Stability Wedge
- Additional Cushioning
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
Super lightweight EVA Foam combines with our energy-return compound to protect the feet at impact and adds a spring to each step.
This built-in full-length wedge slopes down from the medial to lateral sides of the foot to provide extra support for those who need it.
Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants to.
Three stability-enhancing zones act as a tripod throughout your run to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.
- Weight: 8.3 oz./235 g.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Walking, Light Trail Running, Cross Training
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Assist Fallen Arches, Excessive Pronation
- Platform: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer, Stabilipod™ Technology, Varus Stability Wedge Technology
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole with Stabilipod™ Technology
- Insole: 5mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System
- Additional Information