Celebrating 100 years in print, this new edition of the White Mountain Guide has everything hikers have come to expect from this trusted resource - detailed trail descriptions, accurate maps, tips on safety and trip planning, and the latest trail data - all updated and revised by our expert editors and cartographer.
- 6 updated, pull-out, full-color maps created using GIS technology and now featuring improved scale and trail mileage
- Detailed trip descriptions, including distances, times, and elevations
- Tips for trip planning, safety, and map and compass use, and more
- Helpful guidelines for backcountry hikers
- Extensive information on Mt. Washington, New Hampshires highest peak Whether you collect every edition or have been waiting for the right time to update your old, battered guide, you dont want to miss out on this special, centennial edition of the hikers Bible."
- Additional Information
Region North East