This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Composite construction
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- 330 g / 11.6 oz
- Trim fit, Hip Length
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating Collection Ski Clothing Deals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)