The Arc'Teryx B-360a harness is a comfortable, big wall climbing harness constructed using Warp Strength Technology™ in the extra wide swami and leg loops for all-day comfort during big wall climbing epics.
This harness brings Arc'teryx lightweight Warp Strength Technology™ to big wall. The most comfortable, fully adjustable climbing harness in our line, the B360a features a supple, super-wide swami belt and adjustable leg loops for all-day comfort on the wall. Warp Strength™ materials are durable, breathable, and are designed to be as unobtrusive as possible.
Check here for sizing information.
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Self locking buckles
- Non-structural haul loop
- Two drop seat buckles
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Extra Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Six gear loops
- Ten ice clipper slots
- Adjustable leg loops
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) leg loops
- Additional Information
Harness Specifications 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric Type 66 nylon webbing Polyurethane gear loops Spacermesh™ Weight: 360 g / 12.7 oz