The warmest jacket in the Arc’teryx Essentials collection, this box wall constructed down insulated jacket is made with WINDSTOPPER® and 850 fill down.
- Windproof, breathable and water resistant
- N40p WINDSTOPPER® outer fabric
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Down is baffled using box wall construction and tuck stitched to hide stitching from wear and tear
- #5 Vislon two-way separating front zipper
- Down insulated helmet compatible StormHood™
- Two hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket, one internal zippered pocket, and two mesh dump pockets
- Low profile knit cuff with internal elastic
- Adjustable waist and hem drawcords seals out cold
- N40p WINDSTOPPER®
- 850 fill European grey goose down (fill weight: 225g - M)
- Coreloft™ 100 insulation (100 g /m2) at cuffs and hem
- Expedition fit, thigh length
- Weight: 835 g / 29.4 oz - M
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Outside the Box
Okay this is a contender for warmest jacket on earth. It is unbelievably light, stylish and rugged but most importantly it is designed with modern techniques to be warm and useable.
This is a once in a lifetime jacket. Simply buy it, it will not disappoint in any way. Change the way you think about warmth.
Write Your Own Review