The warmest jacket in the Arc’teryx Essentials collection, this box wall constructed down insulated jacket is made with WINDSTOPPER® and 850 fill down.
- Windproof, breathable and water resistant
- N40p WINDSTOPPER® outer fabric
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Down is baffled using box wall construction and tuck stitched to hide stitching from wear and tear
- #5 Vislon two-way separating front zipper
- Down insulated helmet compatible StormHood™
- Two hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket, one internal zippered pocket, and two mesh dump pockets
- Low profile knit cuff with internal elastic
- Adjustable waist and hem drawcords seals out cold
- N40p WINDSTOPPER®
- 850 fill European grey goose down (fill weight: 225g - M)
- Coreloft™ 100 insulation (100 g /m2) at cuffs and hem
- Expedition fit, thigh length
- Weight: 835 g / 29.4 oz - M
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Outside the Box
Okay this is a contender for warmest jacket on earth. It is unbelievably light, stylish and rugged but most importantly it is designed with modern techniques to be warm and useable.
This is a once in a lifetime jacket. Simply buy it, it will not disappoint in any way. Change the way you think about warmth.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)