The Arc'teryx Cerium LT Vest is streamlined, lightweight, and filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist vest is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar and shoulders — areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed. DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use. This is a piece you will want to live in.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- 295 g / 10.4 oz
- Trim fit, Hip Length
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating