The Arc'teryx Cerium LT Vest is a streamlined, lightweight piece filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar and shoulders — areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed. A DWR finish repels moisture, so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- 155 g / 5.5 oz
- Trim fit, Hip Length
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating Collection New Arrivals, New For Fall 2016
You may also be interested in the following product(s)