Polartec's Power Stretch fabric makes an unbeatable first or second layer in cold weather, because it transports moisture quickly and envelops you in warm, stretchy comfort.
For the Fortrez Hoody, Arc'Teryx has taken this material and given it an extra boost of durability thanks to the HardFace treatment, a "surface fusion polymer application" cooked up by Polartec's fabric wizards in Massachusetts that dramatically increases abrasion and snag/pick resistance, without sacrificing breathability, versatility or comfort.
When you pair up that kind of fabric technology with Arc'Teryx design and build quality, and you've got an ideal layering piece for any cold-weather activity.
- Polartec® Power Stretch fleece with Hardface® Technology provides a durable, smooth outer surface that sheds moisture and layers easily
- Integrated Phasic™ AR panel nests inside hood, functions as a balaclava when worn with the hood or a neck gaiter without the hood up
- Two hand pockets and one sleeve pocket
- Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch fleece with Hardface® Technology
- Weight: 385 g / 13.6 oz (M)
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof
You may also be interested in the following product(s)