The Arc'Teryx Sentinel pants are a high-end pair of waterproof shell pants for big mountain skiing and freeriding, and are the ideal companion to the jacket of the same name. They are cut from GORE-TEX® Soft Shell, which is not really a soft shell material (don't blame us, we didn't name it!) but it is nevertheless an excellent hard shell material for ski-specific apparel, with its distinctively smooth, supple, snow-shedding outer face fabric and just a whisper of fleeciness on the inside. It's highly protective and durable stuff - even the wettest Cascade storm day won't touch you inside these pants.
Of course, using nice materials is only half the battle (you could hand me a bolt of GORE-TEX® and a sewing machine, and see what happens then) and the design part of the equation is when you really want to have Arc'Teryx on your side. Their clothing is meticulously constructed for a fit that's both functional and flattering, even in a relaxed-fit ski pant like these.
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® with flannel backer provides light insulation
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Fly with snap; removable, adjustable belt
- Large volume zippered thigh pockets, small zippered hip stash pocket
- Slide’n Loc™ attachment fits with compatible jackets
- 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™; Keprotec™ insteps guard against abrasion from edges
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Keprotec™ and Cordura® reinforcements
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 575g / 20.3 oz (M)
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof