This trim hybrid jacket is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Jacket features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso and arms. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.
Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Weight: 315 g / 11.1 oz
- Fit: Trim, Hip Length
- Atom: Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- Ligt Weight: Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve light weight.
- Synthetic insulation: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Arcteryx Essentials: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Alpine & Ice Climbing, Backcountry Skiing, Day Hiking, Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, Travel, Winter Material Synthetic Properties Insulating Collection New Arrivals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)