Wherever there is cold, you can find a use for the versatile insulated pants. You can wear them under a pair of shell pants while skiing on a frigid day at Jay Peak (which is to say, every day at Jay Peak) or wear them around Advanced Base Camp on an Everest expedition. No matter what the circumstances are, you'll appreciate the uniquely soft fabric, the warmth of the Coreloft insulation, and the convenience of the full side zips.
Feature list from Arc'Teryx:
- Coreloft™ 60 gm/m² insulation
- Luminara™—Stretch nylon ripstop fabric
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Articulated knees and seat
- Laminated wind flap
- Full length separating side zippers
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Elasticized waist
Ever since their founding in Vancouver in 1989, Arc’Teryx has been producing products that demonstrate their philosophy of evolution in action. The company’s mascot, Archaeopteryx Lithographica, was the first reptile to sprout feathers and free itself from the constraints of the horizontal world. LikeArchaeopteryx, Arc’Teryx is constantly pursuing new innovations that allow you to do the same.
GearX.com customers often ask why Arc’Teryx items are comparatively expensive. The answer is that unlike other brands which try to hit many different price points for many different customers, Arc’Teryx goes all-out in design and materials on every item they make, whether it’s a mountaineering shell or a cotton t-shirt. This uncompromising commitment to making the best items possible is the true value of the brand.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating, Windproof