Women-specific, lightweight & packable, waterproof GORE-TEX® jacket; Hip length with a helmet compatible DropHood™. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | AR: All-Round.
FULL FEATURE LISTTechnical Features
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Laminated pit zippers allow for faster venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N70p GORE-TEX® Pro
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Ski/Snowboard Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof