The Delta LT Jacket is a true essential. One of the most versatile fleece jackets Arc’teryx has ever designed, it layers easily under a hardshell and delivers effective warmth for little weight. Made from Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, dries quickly and packs small. As a standalone, the jacket adds light insulation most suitable for higher output in cool conditions or to cut a summer evening temperature drop. Under a shell, it works as a lightweight midlayer.
Arc’teryx places a premium on motion. Ergonomic fit is an important detail that may not be immediately visible but makes a significant difference in overall performance and comfort. This freedom is the result of carefully planned and patterned ergonomic articulation designed to move as the body moves. The Delta LT’s Trim fit stays close to the body allowing it to work more efficiently under shell layers. Articulation prevents the sleeves from riding up when the arm is bent, and gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach.
The design is simple. The Delta LT has two hand pockets that zip closed to securely stow small items. A small, low profile laminated zippered sleeve pocket is easily accessed while wearing a pack or harness. The full front zip uses a nonlocking slider allowing it to be unzipped with a single hand for instantaneous heat dump, and the high collar seals in warmth and layers easily under a shell. A slight drop hem adds coverage.
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Gender specific patterning
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating