This wind-resistant, breathable hoody is perfect for alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, highly wind-resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light fleece backer adds warmth while wicking away moisture.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Gamma: Weather resistant mid or outer layers with stretch. Highly breathable and abrasion resistant.
- Mixed Weather:Highly durable, breathable and mobile. Best for mixed usage in changing weather conditions.
- Breathable Material:Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Arcteryx Essential:Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
- Materials: Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane
- Weight: 565 g / 1 lb 3.9 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip length
- Additional Information
Intended Use Alpine & Ice Climbing, Backcountry Skiing, Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, Winter Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant
You may also be interested in the following product(s)