Designed to be extremely light but exceptionally comfortable the M·270 is for performance focused ice and mixed climbers. Breaking from alpine tradition with streamlined features and wide-opening mesh leg loops to accommodate boots and extra layers for winter pursuits. Fifteen ice clipper slots and two large gear loops provide ample racking space.
- Low profile
- Two drop seat buckles
- Self locking buckle
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Low-profile webbing haul/gear loop
- Belay loop
- Warp Strength® Technology
- Wear safety markers on tie-in points
- Fifteen ice clipper slots
- Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Two injection molded reversible/ removable gear loops
- Vapor Mesh™ leg loops
- Sure Fit elasticized leg loop connectors provide a snug fit
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Its worth it to pay a little more for comfort and a little less weight.
Love this thing.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)