This technically-designed, next-to-skin, long sleeve top is made of Phasic™ SL, an advanced bi-component fabric which wicks moisture, dries quickly, and disperses odours. Perfect for aerobic activities like trail running, trekking, or rock climbing, this technical piece is pattered for on-the-go pursuits with a longer hip-length cut that works with shorts and tights.
- Minimal odour retention
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Long sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- UPF 25 sun protection
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Weight: 115 g / 4.1 oz
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Quick Drying, Wicking