Thoughtfully designed for versatility and performance, the Motus LS Crew is made of Phasic™ SL, an advanced bi-component fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Designed for high output mountain training, the Motus is anatomically patterned and has gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The women’s specific trim fit moves with the body and keeps the fabric close to the skin to maximize wicking and performance. Reflective blades at the sleeves increase visibility in low light.
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Long sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- UPF Rating: 25
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Weight: 90 g / 3.2 oz
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Quick Drying, Wicking