Lightly insulated WINDSTOPPER® jacket for big mountain skiing and boarding.Technical Features
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- DWR coated fabric in hood and below powder skirt
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two internal mesh dump pockets
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Recco® reflector
- Adjustable drawcord in powder skirt
- DWR treated mini powder skirt
- N70s WINDSTOPPER® 3L (hi-loft)
- N40p 2L WINDSTOPPER®
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iront.
- Do not dry clean.
- Double rinse.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Ski/Snowboard Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant