Leveraging the lightweight performance of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, Airetica™ ripstop nylon and highly efficient ergonomic patterning, Arc’teryx created a hooded alpinist’s belay jacket that packs to the size of a water bottle and delivers effective warmth for a mere 285 grams. Articulated patterning and underarm gussets provide elevated ergonomic freedom. The fit is trim for maximum thermal efficiency
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low profile
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- Hood fits under helmet
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating Collection Outlet Deals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)