Extremely light and compressible, this full-coverage windshell stows in the chest pocket for ultimate packability. Made with a lightweight yet durable mini-Ripstop textile with mechanical stretch, this hoody features minimal seams and an air permeable PU coating for enhanced wind resistance and temperature regulation. Perfect for rock climbing, hiking and biking, the portable Squamish Hoody saves the day when the weather turns unexpectedly.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Soft hood brim
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Chest stow pocket with attachment point
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Reflective logo
- Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Windproof
You may also be interested in the following product(s)