Versatile, light and packable, the Tenquille Hoody delivers essential protection while trekking or hiking in shifting conditions. Made from Arc’teryx Kauss™ polyester softshell with a durable water repellent finish, the Tenquille resists precipitation and wind. A light, durable double weave, Kauss™ has a textured backer for next to skin comfort. Highly air permeable fabric panels under the arms aid ventilation and deliver performance stretch. A streamlined, fitted hood adds protection and warmth, and the cuffs have a stretch knit gusset that helps create a secure seal but still allows the sleeves to be easily pushed up for heat dump.
GEARED to EXPLORE
Arc’teryx designs for use. Easy to pack and weighing only 290g (10.2oz), the Tenquille is a focused, versatile piece geared specifically for exploring big terrain on foot. Freedom of movement is built in with articulated elbows and gusseted underarms, an important detail that makes a significant difference in overall performance and comfort. The Athletic fit is streamlined but allows room for light layers, and the hip length cut rides comfortably under a hipbelt. Two large hand pockets are easily accessible while wearing a pack.
Hardwired for the trail, the Tenquille and all Arc’teryx Traverse products are built specifically for exploring the mountains and big terrain on foot. Balancing durability with weight, Traverse products deliver head to toe with footwear, packs and apparel. Everything works together to deliver Arc’teryx freedom of movement, performance and reliability.
FULL FEATURE LISTTechnical Features
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Low-profile hood with laminated brim
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper pulls
- Elastic cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Pockets accessible while wearing backpack
- Circuit™—Polyester weave
- Kauss™—100% polyester. A weather-shedding stretch double weave. The tightly constructed face repels wind and water and the lightly textured back enhances next-to-skin comfort.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant