The Arc'teryx Thorium AR is a mid-weight down jacket with surprising durability, excellent warmth and versatility. Featuring 750 fill goose down for lightweight warmth and packability, combined with synthetic Coreloft insulation in the shoulders, underarms and forearms to resist moisture, the Thorium AR is perfect for long days in the cold and snow. Additionally, relatively burly 40 denier face fabric is extremely durable and can withstand the beating that comes with skiing, climbing or simply daily use without falling apart.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmt
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Plastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Colibri™—40D nylon, lightweight, wind resistant mini ripstop taffeta with DWR coating
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)