A shorter down coat for mildly cold urban days, the Yerba combines technical performance with unique style. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down provides warm, lightweight insulation, and the shorter hip length allows for easy movement and layering. The distinctive quilting creates clean, tailored lines, and the water-repellent Teprine™ shell has a sleek, subtle sheen. A tall collar seals in warmth, and the lined hand pockets have hidden zippers that maintain the Yerba’s clean lines.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Women's specific design and fit
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Gusseted underarms
- Articulated sleeves
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Lined hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm² . This strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance.
- 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)
- 295 g / 10.4 oz
- Hip Length, Regular Fit, Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating