Asolo's Cholatse TH boot is a lightweight and durable boot for alpine and ice climbing.
Feature list from Asolo:
- Upper: High-resistance polyamide fabric and microfiber
- Lining: Thinsulate, 150g grams per square meter
- Lasting board: Carbon and Kevlar
- Anatomic footbed: Summit
- Sole: Vibram Lavaredo + Dual-density midsole + Polyurethane attachments for automatic crampons
- Weight: 780 grams / 27.3 ounces (1/2 pair)
Since its inception in 1975, Asolo has gained an important worldwide leadership position in producing technical footwear. The Asolo product range covers footwear from the most technical alpine demands to relaxing leisure activities. Whatever outdoor activity you chose, Asolo has you covered. Since the beginning, Asolo has created new technologies for people to fully enjoy the outdoors.
- Additional Information