Keep your ski boots and its accessories warm and cozy inside Athalon’s “Amped” The Heated Boot Bag. This lightweight and durable polyester and nylon blend bag was designed to operate with a standard household electrical outlet or with your automobile's 12V power socket. It features a spacious, zippered main compartment with a wrap-around heating unit that keeps your boots warm even in the coldest temperatures. A front external expanding pocket holds your helmet, and an unheated side accessory pocket provides quick access to frequently-needed items. Bottom drainage grommets help keep its contents dry, and the Athalon Heated Boot Bag has padded, adjustable shoulder straps for easy transport.
- Designed to operate with a standard household electrical outlet or your automobiles 12V power socket
- Features three temperature settings
- Wrap-around hearing unit keeps boots warm even in the coldest temperatures
- External front expanding helmet pocket can also be used to carry extra clothing and accessories
- Unheated side accessory pocket keeps must-haves close
- Padded adjustable backpack straps let you easily transport bag from your car; straps can be tucked away when not in use
- Bottom has drainage grommets to keep contents dry
- 15” x 15” x 10” (2250 cubic inches)
- Weight: 5.0 lbs.
- Additional Information
Collection Spring 2016