The Atomic Bent Chetler is a ski that already has legendary status.
But with this new sixth generation model the pillow bashing and powder slashing has never been more fun. Atomic has created a ski that not only floats better in deep snow but allows you to expand on the possibilities in powder. Blending an ABS sidewall construction with a revolutionary horizontal rocker, brand-new HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area in tip and tail for better tracking through chop and crud, and less tip deflection. Its Powder Rocker profile combines the perfect amount of tip and tail rocker, while the camber under foot delivers epic performance through turns and nose butters. With Carbon Sprocket Power Boosters laid onto the Lite Woodcore for rocker stability, a new Step Down Sidewall 2.0 for durability and a 120mm waist for limitless floatation, the new Bent Chetler is the ultimate playful tool for your powder missions.
- Lengths (cm): 178, 185, 192
- Dimensions: 142-120-134 (185cm)
- Turning Radius (m): 19
- Weight (kg): 2.19
- Powder Rocker Profile: 30% tail rocker / 40% camber / 30% tip rocker
- HRZN Tech: By blending proprietary technologies of ABS sidewall construction with revolutionary across the ski (horizontal) rocker, we have created the ultimate design for powder skiers. Without sacrificing swingweight, we have added 10% more surface area in tip and tail and delivered less tip deflection and better tracking through chop and crud.
- Carbon Sprocket Power Booster: Carbon inserts laid directly onto the core in front of and behind the binding area maximizing rocker stability and allowing you to charge the chop with confidence.
- Step Down Sidewall 2.0
- Lite Woodcore
- Freeskier's Editor's Pick
- Powder Magazine Skier's Choice
- Outside Magazine Gear of the Year
- Skiing Magazine Official Selection
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale Underfoot Width (mm) 120 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail Terrain Powder