If you're a good skier but wouldn't put yourself in the "expert" category quite yet, then Atomic's Hawx 2.0 90 is the boot for you.
Like its predecessor, the first things you’ll notice are the legendary medium fit and forgiving boot flex. Atomic has also added Memory Fit, so you can get a completely personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. Atomic's revolutionary Sole Flex on the sole of the boot enhances your balance, underfoot feel and control. And a new lightweight Silver liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps your feet warm in all conditions. WTR compatible for easier walking, this custom ski boot is all about maximizing your comfort, warmth and confidence on the mountain.
- Sizes (mondo): 25.5-31.5, on the half sizes.
- Silver liner with Thinsulate - Thinsulate Platinum surrounds the whole foot while standard Thinsulate is placed in the toe box only.
- Memory Fit - Completely personalized shell, cuff, and liner in minutes.
- Power shift - Forward lean can be adjusted to 13, 15, or 17 degrees, and flex can be adjusted by +/- 10 flex points, offering a completely personalized experience.
- Sole flex - The Hawx flex area has moved from the side of the shell to the sole of the boot. This provides a more natural bending line, promotion better balance, better feel underfoot, and more control.
- 35mm strap
- Edge 7000 buckle
- Standard DIN 2K Grip Pads
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Alpine Ability Level Intermediate Flex Rating Medium Last Width (mm) 100 Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale