Claw your way to the top with the all-new Superior. The Superior 2.0 updates Altra's versatile, lightweight trail running shoe with more grip and less weight. The FootShape™ toe box lets your toes relax and spread out in uphill and downhill trail conditions while the fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform helps you maintain proper form across long distances.
TrailClaw™ outsole technology features canted lugs beneath your metatarsals for ultimate gripping in the gnarliest of terrain. A removable StoneGuard™ rock protection plate protects your feet from sharp rocks and can be removed when being used on less-demanding terrain. InnerFlex™ midsole technology gives your foot that extra degree of responsiveness across unpredictable terrain.
Improve your rocky relationship with the new Superior 2.0.
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Cushioning: Light
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Traction, Comfort, Trail Protection
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed with Removable StoneGuard™ Rock Protection
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh, Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Trail Rudder, GaiterTrap™ Technology
- Additional Information
Collection Outlet Deals Material Fabric
- Product Videos
Altra Trail Running Shoe: Superior 2.0