The Easiest just got easier. In 1997, the Tracker DTS revolutionized the transceiver market by introducing digital, dual antenna technology. Since then, it has become the worlds best-selling transceiver. Thats for a simple reason: its the easiest to use. To celebrate the 10th anniversary of BCA, were introducing an even simpler version of the Tracker with a strap thats as easy to use as the beacon itself. And a series of improvements to make it even more bombproof. Backed up with a new 5-year limited warranty from designer Rescue Technology.
Bright, temperature resistant LEDs, visible in adverse light. Shock-mounted circuit board and dual antenna. The industrys fastest digital signal processing. Strengthened, shock-resistant battery compartment. Simplified compression-molded carrying system. Digital distance and direction displays simplify searches for inexperienced beacon users. Worldwide compatibility
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline.
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Weight: Approx. 12.8oz (363 g) including strap and batteries: Approx. 8.6oz (245 g) without strap and batteries.
- Size: 5.5in x 3.2in x 1.3in (14cm x 8cm x 3cm)
- Limited 5-year warranty.
- Made in U.S.A. at an ISO-9002-certified facility.
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)