The BB Special has a bent shaft for a more efficient paddle stroke on flat water, letting you go further with less muscle fatigue. This paddle has a seven-laminate blade that is handcrafted of basswood, maple and red alder, and is made entirely in Osceola, Wisconsin. For added durability, the BB Special blade also has Bending Branches’ Rockgard® edge protection.
Some of the most experienced paddlers find that the BB Special bent shaft wood canoe paddle has flat water cruising performance at an unbeatable price.
Note: This paddle is cosmetically blemished, which is why we can sell it for such a low price! This blemish in no way affects the paddle's durability or functionality. Call our customer service line at 888-547-4327 or drop into a live chat with one of our customer service specialists for more info.
- Size: 8.1 x 19 in.
- Surface area: 118 sq. in.
- Materials: Basswood, Red Alder, Maple
- Partial Rockgard®
- Shaft: 11° Bent
- Material: 18 Laminate Basswood
- Features: Ovalized for Comfort
- Classic Palm Grip
- Weight: 22 oz.
- Weight variation: Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/– 10% variance in weight. Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts and 50 inch measurements for bent shafts.
- Extra comfortable grip.
- Additional Information