Beauty meets performance with the Bending Branches Espresso 14. With Basswood and Butternut blades, reinforced with a fiberglass and wrap around Rockgard, the Espresso continues to be one of the best selling canoe paddles on the market.
We procure these slightly blemished paddles directly from Bending Branches and offer them at a reduced price. The blemishes are guaranteed not to impact the function of the paddle in any way. Note that these paddles are blank; they do not have the Bending Branches logo on the blade.Features:
- Blade Size: 8" x 20"
- Grip Type: Classic Palm Grip
- Lengths Available: 50 in, 52 in, 54 in
- Rockgard Color: Black
- Degree Bend: 14°
- Shaft Type: Solid : Shafts are ovalized for more natural feel and comfort.
- Weight: 18 oz : weight based on average weight of 50” paddle: due to the natural variations in wood, weight could vary by +/- 10%
- Wood Type: Basswood, Butternut
- Wrapping: Lightweight Fiberglass
- Additional Information