Expeditionary paddlers who need endurance, power, and control in their canoe paddle will love the Expedition Plus’ power T-grip and its Rockgard® edge protection that extends all the way from the blade tip to 6 inches up the shaft. This paddle’s 4 oz. fiberglass blade wrap further protects the red alder, basswood, and roasted basswood blade for maximum durability. Made of closed grain, light weight, durable hardwoods, the Expedition Plus is both attractive and versatile for paddlers who take their time on the water more seriously.
Note: This paddle is cosmetically blemished, which is why we can sell it for such a low price! This blemish in no way affects the paddle's durability or functionality. Call our customer service line at 888-547-4327 or drop into a live chat with one of our customer service specialists for more info.
- Size: 8.2 x 19 in.
- Surface area: 126 sq. in.
- Materials: Basswood, Red Alder, Roasted Basswood
- Full Rockgard® 4 oz. Fiberglass
- Shaft: Straight
- Material: 18 Laminate Basswood
- Features: Ovalized for Comfort
- Ultimate T-Grip
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Weight variation: Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/– 10% variance in weight. Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts and 50 inch measurements for bent shafts.
- 4 oz. fiberglass wrap covering the blade.
- Additional Information