The Explorer Plus canoe paddle is made for durability. This paddle has a large, beefy blade (126 sq. in.) made of seven laminates of basswood and roasted basswood and is edged with Bending Branches’ Rockgard® protection plus a 4 oz. wrap of fiberglass for power and protection. The Explorer Plus has a versatile free-style grip and a strong, basswood shaft. This paddle is all business, yet very pleasing to the eye.
Note: This paddle is cosmetically blemished, which is why we can sell it for such a low price! This blemish in no way affects the paddle's durability or functionality. Call our customer service line at 888-547-4327 or drop into a live chat with one of our customer service specialists for more info.
- Size: 8.1 x 19 in.
- Surface area: 126 sq. in.
- Materials: Basswood, Roasted Basswood
- Full Rockgard® 4 oz. Fiberglass
- Shaft: Straight
- Material: 18 Laminate Basswood
- Features: Ovalized for Comfort
- Freestyle Palm Grip
- Weight: 23 oz.
- Weight variation: Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/– 10% variance in weight. Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts and 50 inch measurements for bent shafts.
- 4 oz. fiberglass wrap covering the blade.