You’ll have campground neighbors buzzing with envy when you set up your Big Agnes Chimney Creek mtnGLO® tent. Illuminated with patent-pending mtnGLO Tent Light Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body; experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. Ample living space and head height in this double door/double vestibule design will make your camping experience more comfortable than ever before.
A simple push button controller with three settings – on, off and 50% brightness – controls the mtnGLO® lights.
LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing.
Requires six AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO® light controllers - Light strand can also be powered by any USB source.
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- 13 aluminum hook stakes
- Twelve interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Square gear loft - sold separately
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
Trail Weight 10lb 12oz Packed Weight 11lb 11oz Packed Size 5" x 15" x 27" Floor Area 60sq ft Vestibule Area 19sq ft Head Height 68"
- Additional Information