The Ethel sleeping bag is a roomy way to spend a cool night out in the Greens or the Whites. Ethel has been designed for folks who use sleeping pads, and think that insulation on the back of a sleeping bag is wasted because it is compressed.
Sleeping Bag Features:
- - Integrated full pad sleeve( Pad Not Included). Never roll off your pad again
- - Extra 2" of girth in hip area
- - Extra insulation in foot and core areas
- - Extra 2" of length in the foot box of the petite size accommodates up to 5'6"
- - Petite length requires a 20" x 66" pad
- - YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper. Size petite mates to bags with 60" YKK #8 zippers. Size regular mates to bags with 70" YKK #8 zippers
- - Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- - Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- - Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- - Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- - No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- - No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- - No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- - Shell: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- - Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish
- - Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- - Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- - LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Additional Information
Material Shell:Nylon RipstopLiner: Nylon Insulation 650 Fill Goose Down Temp Rating 0º F (-18º C) Length Petite: 5 ft 6 in / 1.7 mRegular: 6 ft / 1.8 m Hip Girth Petite: 5 ft 6 in / 1.7 mRegular: 5 ft 8 in / 1.7 m Foot Girth Petite: 4 ft 6 in / 1.4 mRegular: 4 ft 6 in / 1.4 m Packed Size Petite: 9x10.5 in / 0.23x0.27 mRegular: 9x11 in / 0.23x0.28 m Weight Petite: 3 lbs 7 oz / 1.6 kgRegular: 3 lbs 11 oz / 1.7 kg Zipper Type YKK #8 Stuff Sack Included