Insulated Q-Core sleeping pads are the ultimate answer to age old quandary of how to pack comfort into the backcountry. Utilizing Alternating I-beam Construction, the Q-Core’s quilted design evenly distributes your weight while the larger outer chambers keep you cradled in the center of the pad. A cushy 3.5" thickness filled with X-Static synthetic insulation provides plenty of protection from cold ground, and yet the Q-Core is packable enough to come along on any backpacking trip.
- Light and compact three season pad, with 3.5" of comfort
- The most comfortable three season pads
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Estimated R-Value of 4.1
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions: Twist black part of valve counter-clockwise to open. Blow into valve to inflate. Hold gray portion of valve in mouth while spinning black portion clockwise to close.
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!
|Petite||20" x 66" x 3.5"||15°||25oz|
|Regular||20" x 72" x 3.5"||15°||27oz|
|Long||20" x 78" x 3.5"||15°||29oz|
|Wide||25" x 78" x 3.5"||15°||36oz|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $149.95
Price From: $19.95