Built for women who want to go anywhere, anytime. These traditional mummy bags are light and fast and will work atop any sleeping pad, on any hut bunk or suspended from your favorite portaledge. Designed with DownTek™ water repellent down and Insotect Flow™ construction, these are Big Agnes's most technical women’s bags. They are EN tested for comfort and feature extra insulation in the foot box.
- Traditional mummy shaped bags without the pad sleeve
- 60"/ 152cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags
- 70"/178cm YKK #8 zipper - regular bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side.
Petite/up to 5'6" Regular/up to 5'10" Pad Size any any Color purple/gray purple/gray Fill Type 700 DownTek™ 700 DownTek™ Fill Weight 29oz 31oz Bag Weight 2lb 9oz 3lb 2oz Shoulder Girth 54" 56" Hip Girth 54" 56" Foot Girth 34" 36" Stuff Sack Size L-9"x20" L-9"x20" Compressed
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
The Big Agnes Lithia Spring 15