The Big Agnes Lynx Pass 3 provides a roomy shelter and remains easy to pitch.
- Three season, free standing, backpacking tent
- DAC Combination lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Hub/ pole design makes set up easy
- Color coded poles, grommet webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly is durable nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable breathable polyester rip-stop
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline and stakeouts for nighttime visibility
- One door and vestibule with extra large oval door on tent body
- Tent body doors stow away completely in mesh pockets
- Vestibule door may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Storm flaps on vestibule door zippers
- Interior mesh pockets to organize gear
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes SQUARE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Moss/ Charcoal
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)