Light up your camp with the Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL mtnGLO® backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent-pending mtnGLO Tent Light Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body; experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. A roomie, superlight, three season backpacking tent with a double door/double vestibule floorplan (on SL2, SL3 & SL4) or a single door/vestibule design (on SL1) and the comfort of built-in lighting to give you a backcountry experience like never before.
Features patent-pending mtnGLO® tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
A simple push button controller with three settings – on, off and 50% brightness – controls the mtnGLO® lights.
LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing.
Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO® light controller.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interior’s living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 8 aluminum hook stakes
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Doors 2 Door Floor Area 29 sq ft Vestibule Area 9 / 9 sq ft Peak Height 40" Packaged Weight 4 lb 2 oz Trail Weight 3 lb 9 oz Packed Size 6.5 x 21" Collection Backpacking, Camping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)